Wednesday, February 13, 2008

No More Snow!

Man, as if just getting around on dry ground would be hard enough for me, nature has to dump even more snow for me to crawl through, over and around. As it is, it takes me an hour to get to work, and even then the chance is I'll be late, just because I chug at about 3 steps a minute with this growing bulk of mine (usually with a stream of svelte undergrads trying to get around me).

Now I fully understand why the worst biblical prophecies always warn about the dire consequences for "the pregnant and the birthing." Even the rapture itself couldn't get my big arse in gear. It only has two speeds: Slow and asleep.

Ugh.

1 comment:

LaTina said...

at least the pregnancy will be over soon. that's what i kept telling myself as the extra bulk made me progressively more miserable those last couple of months. but then you'll be late for everything for an entirely different reason.

Powered By Blogger