I am on the mend, with two nights now of not throwing up, but still with a nervous stomach. Of course, recent financial woes might be enough to make anyone's stomach nervous, so I don't know what to blame right now.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
My very first visit. Found the link on one of whypaisley's sites. Of course, the very first thing I read about is your bout with the flu. Hope you're both recovered by the time you read this. I am now 88years old and, believe it or not, I've never had the flu, not even when my husband, his brother and our six children, all, one after the other came down with it. I go right to the winning post with pneumonia instead. Mary from Meander With Me
2 comments:
My very first visit. Found the link on one of whypaisley's sites. Of course, the very first thing I read about is your bout with the flu. Hope you're both recovered by the time you read this. I am now 88years old and, believe it or not, I've never had the flu, not even when my husband, his brother and our six children, all, one after the other came down with it. I go right to the winning post with pneumonia instead. Mary from Meander With Me
Thanks for the visit! 88 years without a flu - that is impressive! Keep it up!
Post a Comment