So now I seem to have a fever and my stomach seems intent on jumping out my throat every time I stand up from sitting down... What does my system have against deadlines, anyway?
Oh well. I have three seasons of Curb Your Enthusiasm for use in researching the new conclusion requested by the Editor, so nothing can stop me now... Except for yellow fever or malaria, which I am not sure I don't have, my stomach ache is so bad.
Orange pop, lots of cool air, a popsicle, and sheer will power. That is all that is keeping me upright right now. Wish me luck.
*

3 comments:
Actually, my skin is hot and itchy, too... Does anyone know how to tell if you have measles?
Oy.
Sorry to hear you're feeling ill; just take care of yourself and keep plugging away at things. You have my sympathy - I am so swamped with work myself that I'm surprised I'M not getting ill. Oh crap, I probably just jinxed myself!
Season three of Curb was fantastic.
Post a Comment